Explore our updated site and find new course listings for 2013 or contact us and ask about a course tailor made to your needs.
Clay is a creative medium and we hope to be creative with the experience we offer. Last year we arranged for a number of custom planned courses – memorable occasions for all concerned
- We will run pottery workshops to suit an individual or group following a requested theme.
- Possibly an early hen party where the table ‘favours’ are hand created by the bride and a small select group.
- Family event days where parents and children spend time working learning and having fun with clay together.
- School groups with themed projects to fit in with the curriculum. Science, geography, history, RS, music, maths and of ‘art and craft’ can all be enhanced by practical learning activities using clay.
- A romantic date with a potential new beau, have fun learning to throw wet clay into beautiful vase, have you seen the film ‘Ghost?’
Make a suggestion and see if we can accommodate – although we may have to draw the line at mud wrestling!
BSL/English interpreters and Lipspeakers can be booked upon request.
Contact us today to see what we can do for you!